HEAD FOR ORLANDO
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. HOW TO RESERVE
You can search availability of our properties on the left hand side of our website, below the links.Click on the 'Change Date' buttons and select your dates.
Select your Area (Disney or Beach), then click 'Search'
All of the currently available properties will pull up (with exception of the Disney Area condos, you will need to always check availability with us first).
Click on the available property you would like to reserve.
Click on the 'Book this Property' button.
Go through the reservation process (make sure you read and answer all of the questions).
Credit card information is required from the person who is reserving the property. You can pay by Check, Money Order, Visa or Mastercard
Once successfully, and fully completed, you will receive a confirmation email in your inbox. Please refer to the Confirmation section of our Terms and Conditions for more information. By successfully submitting the reservation form, your reservation is confirmed for you, unless otherwise notified.
2. METHOD OF PAYMENT
When you are filling out the reservation, there will be a location to select your Method of Payment. The options are payment by: check, money order or credit card.
A. If you would like to pay by check:
When you are filling out the reservation form, there is a section for Method of Payment selection. Please select Method of Payment by CHECK.
If you are making your reservation 60+ days before arrival:
A $200 non-refundable payment will be due with in two weeks and will be applied toward the total. The remaining balance will be due 35 days before arrival.
If you book 35 days or less before arrival:
You will need to overnight us a check and email us the tracking number. The address to send payment to is:
* If payment procedures are not followed, Head for Orlando is authorized to charge your credit card the full balance due. Alternatively and solely at the discretion of the Head for Orlando, your reservation may be cancelled. Please refer to Section #4 of our terms for more details.
Head for Orlando, 985 Kentucky Circle, Marysville, OH 43040.
B. If you would like to pay by credit card:
When you are filling out the reservation, there is a section for Method of Payment selection. Select payment by CREDIT CARD
If you are making your reservation 40+ days before arrival:
A $200 non - refundable payment will be charge by us, to your credit card the day the reservation is made. It will be applied toward the total and the remaining balance will automatically be charged 35 days before arrival.
If you book 40 days or less before arrival:
We will charge your credit card the full amount the day the reservation is made.
* If payment procedures are not followed, alternatively and solely at the discretion of the Head for Orlando, your reservation may be cancelled. Please refer to Section #4 of our terms for more details.
Customers will receive the confirmation along with arrival instructions via email. Sometimes the confirmation will go to the junk or spam mailbox. Please check this before contacting us. You will need to look over your confirmation to make sure all the information is correct. Please pay special attention to the property, check in and check out dates, and rate. Also, please be sure to print the confirmation and take it with you, this is very important.
4. PAYING BALANCE
- Balance is due 35 days before check-in.
- Accepted payment options are check, money order and credit card.
- Please refer to your confirmation for payment due dates and details.
- If you choose to pay by check and payment is not received by the due date, Head for Orlando is authorized to charge your credit card the full balance due, the booking fee will be added back in to the balance should this occur. Alternatively and solely at the discretion of the Head for Orlando, your reservation may be cancelled.
- If you think you are going to be late on making a payment, please contact us via email to let us know when the check will be sent and to get approval.
- A $25 fee will be assessed to the customer on any returned checks.
- 35 + days before check in : Full refund will be given minus the initial non-refundable $200 deposit. Customer must notify Head for Orlando of intent to cancel by email.
- Within 35 days before check in : Cancellations and/or refunds cannot be given less than 35 days prior to stay. This also includes all reservations made within 35 days prior to check in. Changes to reservations during this time, in any form, cannot be made.
- Because of our strict cancellation policy, you may want to purchase travel insurance through www.insuremytrip.com. Please note that cancellations must be in writing by email to email@example.com. Head for Orlando will then cancel the reservation and an email response will be sent to the guest.
6. SECURITY DEPOSIT
Our company will place a $350 authorization hold on your credit card the day that you check in. This is very similar to what a hotel does. Our staff will do an inspection the day of your departure. We will then charge your credit card the actual amount for damages. Please note that if damages are greater than $350, then the credit card will be charged the actual damage amount. Any uncollected amount for damages will be sent to our legal department for collection. If our company makes a charge on your credit card for damages and the customer disputes that charge with the credit card company, then we will take legal action to recoup the losses. When you check in at the property, you will need to do a thorough walk through of the home. If there are any damages, you must contact the local office during office hours(Mon-Sat 10AM-4PM). FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS STEP WILL RESULT IN THOSE DAMAGES BEING CHARGED AGAINST YOU AT THE TIME OF CHECK OUT. .Please note that damages will be charged by the onsite management company.
Rates are subject to change without notice. Head for Orlando, at it's discretion, may raise or lower the rates of any given property at any time without notice. Once you make a reservation, you are locked in at the rate agreed upon. If our rates decrease then we will not refund the difference of the agreed upon rate and the new rate. If you have a confirmed reservation and our rates increase, then we will honor the agreed upon rate when you made the reservation.
When you arrive at the home, please inspect the property for damages. Call our local office within 24 hours to report any damages found upon arrival. If there is damage to the home and it is not reported, then you will be held responsible. After your check out, the onsite management company will inspect the house and notify you of any damages found to the home made during your stay. The manager will contact you vial email or phone about any damages that were found. We will provide a detailed list along with the amount that will be charged. Charges that will appear on your credit card statement will be from the onsite property manager.
9. DAMAGE PROTECTION PLAN
We understand while you are on vacation that it is your time to enjoy your family and relax. Don't let small incidental damages ruin your vacation. We know that small spills on the carpet and marks on the wall will happen. Although there are accidents, there is still a cost to correct the unintentional damage. This is why Head for Orlando has developed the Damage Protection Plan. For a flat, non-refundable $59.00 fee, you will be covered for all small damages up to $500.00.
This will cover you for stains on the carpet, marks on the wall, broken dishes, stained or damaged towels, and other small items. The Damage Protection Plan does not cover negligence or gross negligence on the part of the renter or guests nor does it cover intentional damages to the property. It also does not cover theft. If small damage does occur, the credit card on the reservation will not be charged. The only time the card would be charged is if the damage is negligent and gross intentional damages, or exceeds $500.00. Please note: Guests must also report damages upon arrival. If damages occur, these guests must also contact the onsite office and report the damages. Failure to do so will void the protection plan.
10. CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
- Check-in is 4 P.M (or 5 PM depending on the property) EST day-of-arrival for Disney properties
- Check-out is 10 A.M. EST PROMPT day-of-departure for Disney Properties
- Check-in is 4 P.M. Central day-of-arrival for Beach properties.
- Check-out is 10 A.M. Central PROMPT day-of-departure for Beach properties.
Your credit card will be charged $50 for every 15 minutes you stay past 10 a.m. You will be charged an extra day if you enter the home before 4 pm on day of arrival.
- Linens and towels are provided in the home. Toiletries are provided for only one night. You will need to buy toilet paper, paper towels, dishwasher and clothes soap, along with other products at the local grocery
- All homes are non-smoking. A $350.00 fee will be charged to your credit card if our cleaners detect smoking in the home.
- Do not flush anything down the commode other than toilet paper and human waste. This includes: paper towels, baby wipes, cotton balls, q-tips, hygiene products, and plastic wrappers. There will be a charge to your credit card to unblock a toilet.
- Running the air conditioner while the doors or windows are open will cause the outside air conditioner unit to work overtime and possibly freeze. This will cause the air conditioner to quit working. If this happens, the guest will be charged for the repair.
- Refer to the guest manual on the coffee table for check-out procedures.
12. POOL HEAT and POOL HEAT REFUNDS
Pool heat will automatically shut off if the temperature drops below 50 degrees Fahrenheit. The Property Management cannot override this precaution as it is a security measure to prevent breaking the pool pump. Refunds will not be given if this occurs.
Pool heat is set between 83F-89F. If you arrive and the temperature is within this range, yet is not comfortable for you, we will not be able to adjust the pool heat. The only other option is to turn the pool heat off. The pool heat pump operates approx 8-10 hours per day.
If pool heat is requested the day of arrival or once you are at the property, there will be a $25 call out fee, in addition to the cost of pool heat. It will take 24-48 hours to heat up, the guest is responsible for the cost of the time to heat up the pool. The onsite team will only turn on the pool heat during regular office hours.
If pool heat is not working properly, guest must contact our on site management staff during specified business hours. If the pool heater is confirmed broken, pool heat refunds will be given for the number of days the guest is without this service. On site staff must be notified and aware of this issue when it occurs. Refunds will not be given when pool heat issues are brought to our attention after the stay. Refunds will only be given if you call during your stay.
Florida is notorious for bugs. Our homes are sprayed monthly; however, if food is left out on the counter or if clothes are kept on the floor it will attract them. If you do experience problems with this, please contact the management company immediately. They will send someone out to spray.
14. FORCE MAJEURE
No liability can be accepted, or refunds given for events, which are 'force majeure'. These include, but are not limited to war, threat of war, riots, civil commotion, terrorist activities, industrial disputes, technical difficulties with transportation, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions or other events outside our control.
Head for Orlando accepts no liability whatsoever for any injury or loss sustained by guests or any other visitors while in the home (property) or swimming pool, or for any loss or damage caused to any property brought to the premises. No responsibility is accepted for any death, illness, loss or damage to property and/or motor vehicles.
There is not a life guard on duty at any of the properties. All guests enter at their own risk. Children under the age of 18 should be supervised while swimming at all times. If you are pregnant, or have a heart condition, please consult your doctor before swimming or getting in a jacuzzi / hot tub. Any persons who has been drinking alcohol, on drugs or medication, any one who has the flu, or any type of infection, should not enter the water.
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of this Site or this Agreement or any services provided must be filed within (45) days after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. Any legal action or proceeding between Head For Orlando, LLC., and/or its affiliates and you related to this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in the Union County in the State of Ohio, US.
Should you need anything during your stay, please contact the on site management company at the number provided to you on your confirmation form.
The on site management company's office hours are 9am-5 pm Monday through Friday and on Saturday 9 am to 1 pm.
Non-emergency items need to be handled during these hours.
Pool heat is a non-emergency item. Do not call after hours for this item.
There will be a $50 charge if non-emergency calls are made after hours. Some emergency items would include:
1. No Power or water
2. Locked out of the home
3. Can not find the home
4. Any item that may cause damage to the home or to the guest.
17. PETS AND SMOKING
No Smoking is allowed inside any accommodation. All accommodations are non-smoking. Smoking is only allowed on the outside of the home provided that all the doors and windows of the home are shut to prevent smoke from blowing into the home and, if applicable, is done in designated areas of the community and does not violate any of the community’s smoking policies. A cleaning fee of USD 350.00 plus tax will be assessed to any guest violating the smoking policy to cover extra costs for sanitizing the home. This fee will be charged to the credit card on file and, where necessary, deductions from security deposits will be made.
No Pets are allowed. A cleaning fee of USD 350.00 plus tax will be assessed to any guest violating the pet policy to cover extra costs for sanitizing the home. This fee will be charged to the credit card on file and, where necessary, deductions from security deposits will be made.
Maximum Occupancy is strictly enforced based on Florida Statues. There shall be no more than the maximum number of guests allowed by law. The maximum number of guests is posted on our website.
The lead guest on the reservation must be over 25 years old and must be staying in the home for the entire stay. If the lead guest is not staying in the home, this makes the reservation void and the group must leave the home without a refund for the rental.
19. DRINKING AND DISTURBANCE
Underage Drinking is not allowed and will not be tolerated. If this occurs, we will notify the local authorities and guests will be subject to all local county and/or state laws pertaining to this violation. If underage drinking is discovered in the home, the group will be asked to vacate the property and no refund will be given for the rental.
Noise Disturbance should be avoided and guests need to be respectful of their neighbors. Do not disturb other guests while they are on vacation and please keep noise levels down, especially in the early mornings and late evenings.
20. ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
Guest will be immediately asked to vacate the property if the following rules are broken:
- Maximum Occupancy. Please make sure you do not have more guests at the property than the property accommodates. At no time can there be more guests at the home than the maximum occupancy. This includes friends and family visiting.
- Unless paperwork is provided for a service dog before arrival, we have a zero pet policy.
- We have a non smoking policy
- Careless action and known damage that has occurred during the stay. Please note the individual owner of the property can pursue legal action for damages that occur in the home that is larger than the deposit taken.
- Underage Drinking or use of illegal substances
- Noise Disturbances that are affects guests in other homes around the house you are staying in
- The lead guest on the reservation must be staying in the home for the entire stay.
Guests must park in designated parking areas or in the driveway. Roadside parking is prohibited. Any fees incurred from tickets or towing expenses are the sole responsibility of the guests.
22. NEIGHBORHOOD FACILITIES
Some of our properties have facilities that are controlled by the neighborhood homeowners association. From time to time there may be maintenance or repairs that are needed. This could cause the closure of these facilities for short periods. Some examples are but not limited to: Community swimming pools, clubhouse, pool heaters, and community Jacuzzi's. If there is a closure of these facilities during your stay, then Head for Orlando will not be held liable or responsible for customer refunds.
23. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Submitting the reservation form, signifies you are reserving the property, and are agreeing with these terms and conditions.